General Terms of Purchase of the Online Store www.prinos.gr
1. Where these terms apply
These Terms and Conditions apply to the goods sold by the sole proprietorship of Fotios Karatziotis, with the distinctive title "Prinos", from its online store www.prinos.gr (hereinafter "PRINOS"). Every order you place through our online store, implies the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Details of the e-shop seller
The seller of this online store is the sole proprietorship of Fotios Karatziotis, based in Thessaloniki (28 Meg. Alexandrou- Ampelokipoi), tel. 231073169, e-mail: [email protected]
3. Order submission-Preparation of the sale-Cancellation of the order
1. When you click the "Send Order" button, it means that you send a proposal to PRINOS for the purchase of the products in your cart and you agree with the application of these General Terms of Purchase.
2. The confirmation of receipt of the purchase offer, which is sent automatically immediately after the submission of your order, certifies that your order has been received by PRINOS. However, this does not automatically suggest acceptance of your offer to purchase, which will be done only after checking and verifying the availability of the products you order, in which case you will be sent a separate acceptance email. PRINOS explicitly reserves the right to accept or reject your offer depending on the availability of the products you have chosen.
3. Any incorrect registration of products or method of payment / place of shipment by you is not the responsibility of PRINOS, but of you.
4. You can cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped. The cancellation request can be submitted either by phone, at 2310731696, or by email at [email protected].
4. Product availability
1. If the ordered products are not immediately available or are not available at the listed price due to a change in the listed price at the time of ordering and processing, PRINOS will inform you whether or not it accepts your order, as well as and regarding availability and current price or any delays in delivery. In case of non-acceptance, any payments you made in this case will be canceled, at which time a refund procedure will follow depending on the payment method you have chosen.
2. PRINOS checks the correctness of the listed prices of the products of the online store daily, but in any case, it is explicitly reserved in case of any incorrect indication of a price due to inadvertence caused by a human or technical factor, which (price) obviously could not correspond to the normal or average selling price of the respective product. PRINOS will inform you about any errors in the listed prices of products you ordered and the current price. Any payments you make in this case will be canceled.
3. In any case you will be informed within 5 working days about the delivery time of your products.
5. Gift cards
Through our online store, you have the opportunity to purchase a gift card, as a gift to third parties. If you purchase a gift card, a unique code corresponding to the gift card will be issued, which will be emailed to the email address of the person you select and declare at the time of purchase. The redemption of the gift card by the recipient can be done in the following ways:
A) In our brick and mortar store (M. Alexandrou 28-Ampelokipoi) from anyone who has the unique code of the gift card.
B) In our online store, by anyone, who after selecting the products they want, will use the gift card code as a method of payment.
Gift cards are not a product or a good, so they can not be returned, as this is equated with liquidation of the gift card. However, it is possible to return products purchased with a gift card, in accordance with what is stated in our return policy terms.
In case of return of products purchased with the gift card, the return of their value will be made by crediting their value to the available balance of the Card. If the card has expired on the return of the products, the value of the product will be credited to a Credit Voucher that will be delivered to the customer, either digitally, if they made the purchase through our online store, or at the brick and mortar store, when they have made the purchase there.
Gift cards cannot be redeemed gradually, but only in a one-time transaction, at any time within 6 months of purchase, with a choice of products of equal or greater value, completing the price difference.
NOTE: Based on Greek legislation and in particular according to par. 4 of article 7 of the Tax Code for the Visualization of Transactions (Law 4093/2012) a retail receipt or invoice is issued at the sale, upon delivery or at the beginning of the shipment of the goods. Therefore, when buying a gift card, no retail receipt is issued, as there is no delivery-sale of goods, but the purchase of a right in favor of a third party which is integrated in the gift certificate.
6. Payment and product prices
- All prices on www.prinos.gr are in euros and include the legal VAT.
- Upon completion of the selection of products, the customer can choose the payment method displayed, ie:
1. Online payment by debit - credit card
2. Deposit in Alpha Bank bank account
To pay by bank transfer, follow these steps:
• When completing your order, select "Bank deposit" as the payment method.
• Deposit the full sum in the account with the following IBAN: GR2801407180718002002004890
• Send the proof of deposit to [email protected].
3. Cash on delivery:
Cash payment to courier company upon receipt of your order. For the cash on delivery payment there is an additional charge of 3€.
4. Payment upon receipt from the store:
If you choose to receive the order from the store, the payment is made upon receipt at the store cashier.
It is not allowed to make transactions over € 500.00 in cash. Therefore it is not possible to choose cash on delivery in such cases.
4. Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Diners and American Express credit cards are accepted. Payment information is encrypted when processed. All online credit card payments are made in the secure protected environment of the partner payment platform. The data that the customer enters when making a digital payment, are not checked or processed or stored by PRINOS, but by the respective provider and / or payment server. Please note that the secure payment system may ask you to confirm the transaction through a 2-factor authentication system, sending you a text message or email with a unique password, provided that you already have the electronic banking codes of the bank issuing your card.
5. If payment by bank deposit is selected, your order is prepared after the appearance of the bank transfer in the respective bank account of PRINOS. The time of completion and appearance of the bank transfer may vary depending on the Bank (usually 2-3 working days). If the deposit is not made within 3 working days, the order is automatically canceled. Any charges incurred by banks during bank transfers are borne by the customer.
6. In case a refund is required, it will be carried out by PRINOS in the same way that the customer paid the price, unless otherwise agreed with the customer, without culpable or unjustified delay. When the payment from you has been made by deposit in our account, or by cash on delivery, for the refund, you must state the IBAN of one of your accounts, in which the beneficiary is the person who placed the order in our online store.
7. Retention of title
Products that may have been delivered to you without having been paid in full or in part, remain the property of PRINOS until the final, full and complete payment of the price.
8. Ways of order delivery
You can receive your order in two ways:
A) by shipment with the cooperating courier company, at a cost of 5 € for orders under 50 euros, or free of shipping costs for larger orders
B) upon receipt from our brick and mortar store (M. Alexandrou 28-Ampelokipi)
9. Delivery time
1. The processing of the orders we receive takes place the next working day. Delivery time is solely up to the courier companies, but may also be affected by the payment method you have chosen (eg the time of completion and appearance of the bank transfer may vary depending on the Bank (usually 2-3 working days)
2. Delivery of your order will be made, if possible, within 1-3 working days, unless special circumstances affect the load of the courier companies and cause extraordinary delays. In case of inaccessible or remote areas (eg islands or remote provinces), shipping and delivery of your products may take longer, usually 2-5 business days.
3. In any case, the delivery of the order will not exceed 30 days, except in cases of force majeure (transport strikes, bad weather, or periods of heavy workload of couriers, etc.).
10. Product delivery and return costs.
Order amount - Shipping costs regardless of weight
Less than 50€: 5€
Over 50€: FREE
Cash on delivery: 3€
The return costs of the products that we sent you and are defective or incorrect, are borne by us, if you return them with the courier company that cooperated with us and delivered them to you.
The cost of returning non-defective products is borne by you.
The prices listed in this paragraph, include VAT.
In any case and for the the customer to be fully informed, the final delivery cost is calculated in the cart.
11. Product check upon receipt
Right after delivery, you must check the products you receive, as after that you carry the risk of accidental destruction, deterioration or loss. Your signature on the receipt form means that you acknowledge that you have received the products of your order correctly and that they are not defective.
12. Non-receipt of products
If the customer does not receive the product within 30 days after receiving the sending notice and despite the relevant notice from the carrier, PRINOS reserves the right to withdraw from the sale. In such a case, the customer will receive a credit note equal to the sale price, less shipping costs (amount of 5 euros) which will be repaid by PRINOS in the same way as the customer made the payment of the price.
In case you re-declare the desire to receive the products, the shipping costs will be borne by you, regardless of the amount of the order.
13. Right of withdrawal / Return of non-defective product
If the customer is an individual (consumer) who plans to make personal use of the purchase and not to use it for any professional activity, then they are entitled to withdraw from the sale within 14 calendar days, which start from the delivery of the product (to the customer or to the carrier indicated by the latter), returning the product to its original condition, bearing the cost of return and any reduction in the value of the products.
Returns are not possible for the following product categories: a) seasonal products, after the end of the season, b) underwear, socks and swimwear for hygiene and safety reasons.
Any other product can be returned as long as it is in its original condition, intact, complete, without any damage, and returned within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order. Product labels must not have been removed or worn, washed, or used in any way other than necessary testing of the product. In the event that the product you return is found to have been damaged or altered that is not the result of the management of the goods necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the goods, the amount to be returned to you will be reduced by the amount of the reduction of the value of the product (see below in condition 15).
Ways of exercising the right of withdrawal:
You have the right to withdraw from the sale of non-defective products, exclusively within a period of 14 calendar days, by returning the product in its original condition. This right is valid from the day of receipt of these instructions in writing, but not before the delivery of the products. The return of the products within 14 calendar days or the sending of the declaration of withdrawal accompanied by the return of products, will be considered a timely exercise of the right of withdrawal. In any case, in order for the return to be accepted, the product must be accompanied by a receipt for the order. The withdrawal statement shall be sent in writing to the following details:
- With a registered letter to the sole proprietorship "FOTIOS KARATZIOTIS", based in Thessaloniki (28 M. Alexandrou, Ampelokipi 56123) find here a sample withdrawal form)
- or by email to the email address: [email protected] (here is a sample withdrawal form)
Fill in the required information directly on the form, sign it and send it in one of the aforementioned ways.
The products are returned at the customer's expense to the address: Fotios Karatziotis, Meg. Aleksandrou 28-Ampelokipoi, Postal Code 56123, Thessaloniki.
Consequences of withdrawal
In the event of a valid exercise of the right of withdrawal, any reduction in the value of the goods, as well as any benefits arising from this reduction, should be restored with monetary compensation, only in the case and to the extent that it is due to the handling of the product which goes beyond the usual testing of products other than that which is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the product. The usual testing and handing of the product in order to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the product is equivalent to the examination of the relevant goods, as it may have been done in a physical store.
The customer is chargeda the return costs and any impairment of the value of the product, for the determination of which PRINOS is explicitly reserved until the receipt of the returned goods. If the product is received and checked for any impairment of its value, any monetary liability to it (eg delivery, price) in the way in which this payment was made by the customer will be refunded to the customer, unless otherwise agreed with them. The refund obligation will be fulfilled without undue delay and within 14 calendar days from the return of the product.
The right of withdrawal of the provisions of law 2251/1994 does not apply:
- In cases that the products have been used. Any. of the following is considered use of the product: sewing, washing, ironing, cutting, placing components or additional materials or parts on the product, etc.
- In cases that the delivered products are not suitable for return as soon as they are unsealed for health reasons or for hygiene reasons (eg underwear, socks, swimwear, etc.).
- In seasonal products after the end of the season.
Reduction in product value - value return
The consumer may be burdened with the reduction of the value of a product, if the they have handled it in a way that exceeds the acceptable testiing they would do in a physical store to check its nature, characteristics and the way it works. In case of valid exercise of the right of withdrawal and provided that the product has been returned to PRINOS, the customer will receive a credit note equal to the sale price, which will be repaid by PRINOS in the same manner that the customer made the payment, unless otherwise agreed with the customer, without culpable or unjustified delay. PRINOS will refund any payment received within 14 calendar days from the day on which it was informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract. PRINOS is entitled to refuse a refund until the product is returned to it or until the consumer provides proof that they have sent the product, whichever arrives first. PRINOS is entitled to deduct from the refunded amount the return costs, which are borne by the customer as well as any compensation in case of destruction, damage or damage to the product or impairment of the value of the product due to customer actions, which usually amounts to 20 % of the original selling price (and not any discount or offer price). PRINOS is entitled to claim in any legal way any amount that was damaged (indicatively, either with respect to return costs or with destruction, wear or damage, impairment of the value of the product, etc.).
16. Consumer rights - Liability - Force majeure
3. The rights of consumers from the provisions on the sale of consumer goods and guarantees of the Civil Code and the law on Consumer protection, but also from any other relevant provision, apply as provided by the above legal provisions.
4. Customer claims for compensation or monetary satisfaction of any kind and legal basis are excluded. In particular, claims for damage to health, life and bodily integrity are excluded.
5. Any claim for compensation or monetary satisfaction of any nature and legal basis is excluded, in case of contribution of force majeure.
17. Right to return, correct or replace defective products
The products displayed in our online store may differ in color from reality (due to various factors such as factors of photography, lighting during photography, screen resolution, etc.). Such deviations cannot be described as deficiencies of contracted quality or as defects of the products you order.
1. The customer is also entitled, within the legal timeframes and, regardless of the right of unjustified withdrawal described above, to exercise any of his/her rights granted by law due to product defect (correction, replacement, price reduction or withdrawal), and in accordance to the requirements of the law, by submitting a direct request to PRINOS.
2. In case of defect, you can send an email to [email protected] with all the necessary information.
3. If a product is declared defective by the customer, PRINOS expressly reserves the right to identify the product as such, in order to replace it with a non-defective one or to correct it, if possible.
4. If the defect is insignificant, the right of withdrawal is not granted by law.
5. If the defect can be corrected or replaced, the customer must accept the correction or replacement, unless its exercise is unprofitable for the customer.
6. If a product is returned as defective and PRINOS after the above inspection determines the existence of a defect, the customer can be informed about the course of replacement or correction.
7. The assignment or transfer of rights regarding the defectiveness of the products is excluded.
18. Final provisions
1. These general terms and conditions are governed by Greek law.
2. The competent Courts of Thessaloniki are responsible for resolving any dispute between PRINOS and the client, t. For the out-of-court settlement of the dispute you can also address the competent bodies of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, e.g. at the General Secretariat for Consumer Affairs of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness (Kanigos Square, 10181, Athens, www.efpolis.gr, tel .: 1520, fax: 2103843549), to the Consumer Ombudsman (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr, 144 Alexandras Ave. 114 71, Athens, tel .: 2106460734, fax: 2106460414.), To the Committees of Amicable Settlement of consumer disputes (article 11 of law 2251/1994) located in the local Municipalities of the country. You can also contact the European Dispute Resolution Body, the relevant online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform of the European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
3. The protection of distance contract laws, as well as these terms, applies to transactions only with natural persons, who are traded for reasons that do not fall within their commercial, handicraft, business or liberal professional activity.
4. In the event of non-application of any term of this Agreement, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
Last updated terms: March 2022